How to connect PayPal + TPNI Engage
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and TPNI Engage automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New CampaignTriggered when a new campaign is added.Trigger
- New Subscriber AddedNew Subscriber AddedTrigger
- New Timed Subscriber AddedTriggers a predefined amount of time after a subscriber is added, perfect for catching follow up responses.Trigger
- Add New SubscriberAdd New SubscriberAction
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and TPNI Engage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.