How to connect Paperform + Ideanote
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Ideanote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New IdeaTriggers when a new idea is created.Trigger
- New MentionTriggers when a new user, team or workspace is mentioned.Trigger
- Updated Idea PhaseTriggers when an idea moves from one phase to another.Trigger
- Create IdeaCreates an ideaAction
- Update IdeaUpdates an ideaAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Ideanote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.