How to connect Paperform + Fellow
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Fellow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Action Item Marked CompleteTriggers when an action item is marked as completed.Trigger
- Action Item Assigned to MeTriggers when an action item is assigned to you.Trigger
- Note Sent to ZapierManually triggered within Fellow from the "Send Notes" menu, available in every note.Trigger
- Action Item UpdatedTriggers when an action item assigned to you is updated.Trigger
- Complete Action ItemMarks an action item as complete.Action
- Add Action ItemCreates an action item in a specified stream.Action
- Add Unformatted NoteAdds a note to a specified stream.Action
Creates a talking point in a specified stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Fellow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.