How to connect Otter Waiver + Regiondo
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Otter Waiver and Regiondo.
- CheckInTriggers when a participant checks-inTrigger
- New SigneeTriggers when a new signee is created.Trigger
- New Booking EventTriggers when booking is created or amendment is made.Trigger
- New Customer EventTriggers when new customer is created or existing one updated.Trigger
- New Ticket EventTriggers when new ticket is created, or ticket validation status changes.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Otter Waiver and Regiondo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.