How to connect OffAlerts + dotdigital
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and dotdigital automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
This field can't be set to an existing address book's name, including 'Test', or 'All contacts'.
All address books are created as 'Private' by default but you can set it as 'Public' upon creation should you wish to.
The name of the contact data field being created, can only be up to 20 characters in length and must consist of alphnumeric characters only, with hyphens and underscores if required.
The data type of the contact data field being created
All contact data fields are created as 'Private' by default but you can set it as 'Public' upon creation should you wish to.
Type in the name of the data field as you see it within your Engagement Cloud account e.g. FIRSTNAME. The data field needs to exists in your account before it can be used.
This program needs to be active in Engagement Cloud (Learn more about Active programs).
If the contact does not exist in your Engagement Cloud account, the campaign won't be sent.
The campaign will be sent immediately if the send date is left blank.
How OffAlerts + dotdigital Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and dotdigital.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.