How to connect OffAlerts + Createsend
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Createsend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New BounceTriggers when a an email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).Trigger
- New Click ThroughTriggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a list is added for a client.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberCreate a new subscriber on a list.Action
Remove a subscriber from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Createsend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.