Mojo Helpdesk + Amazon SQS Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mojo Helpdesk and Amazon SQS.
It's easy to connect Mojo Helpdesk + Amazon SQS and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when new unassigned ticket is created.
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.
Loads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.
Triggers when you add a new queue.
Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.
Triggers when new user is created.
Triggers when you add a new message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo Helpdesk + Amazon SQS.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.