Mojo Helpdesk Help & Support
What Mojo Helpdesk Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New User - Triggers when new user is created.
- New Ticket with Scheduled On - Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.
- New Ticket - Triggers when new unassigned ticket is created.
- New Ticket with Due On - Triggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.
- Create User - Create new user.
- Create Ticket - Create new ticket.
How to Get Started with Mojo Helpdesk
To get started, connect your Mojo Helpdesk account to Zapier:
Now give the connected account a name and input your Mojo Helpdesk access key. To grab your access key:
- Login to your Mojo Helpdesk account
- Click the ‘profile’ link in the helpdesk navigation bar.
- Grab the access key listed in the Additional Information section.
Just copy the API key into the pop up back at Zapier and click the continue button:
As the final step you can test to confirm that your connection is working by clicking the ‘Test’ button. If your access key is entered properly you’ll receive a notification saying “Connected!” and you’ll be able to start setting up your Zaps.
Now that your Mojo Helpdesk account is connected to Zapier, you can start connecting with other web apps!
Popular Things To Do With Mojo Helpdesk
Common Problems with Mojo Helpdesk
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message