How to connect Mention + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between Mention and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert is added.Trigger
- New MentionTriggers when a new mention comes through for the specified alert.Trigger
- New SourceA listing of mention sources availableTrigger
- Create AlertCreates a new alertAction
- New or Updated IncidentTriggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.Trigger
- Add Acknowledge EventAcknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Resolve EventResolve the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Trigger EventTrigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.Action
Find the user on call for a specific schedule.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mention + PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company's digital operations. PagerDuty identifies issues and opportunities in real time and brings together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations-so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future.