MeisterTask Help & Support
What MeisterTask Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task in Project - Triggers when a new task is created in a particular project.
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is added to a project.
- Completed Task - Triggers when a task is completed.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created across all your projects.
- New Comment - Triggers when a new comment is created on a task.
- New Section - Triggers when a new section is created.
- New Task in Section - Triggers when a new task is added to a selected section.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Find Person - Find a person based on a person_id. Can be used to match a tasks assignee to a person name.
How to Get Started with MeisterTask on Zapier
About MeisterTask's Integration#
- Admin permissions: When connecting to Zapier, users must have the ability to create tasks in MeisterTask - if their permission level is "Commenter" or "Read-Only" they won't be able to set up Zaps.
- Partner’s Documentation
Connecting with MeisterTask#
To get started with MeisterTask on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your MeisterTask account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your MeisterTask account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your MeisterTask account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With MeisterTask
Common Problems with MeisterTask on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message