Do More With Mattermost
Get a reminder in Mattermost before a Google Calendar event starts
Never forget another meeting! Once you set it up, this Zapier integration posts a reminder message in Mattermost at a specified time before a Google Calendar event is about to begin, letting you react with the advance you need.
Note: This Zap will trigger 5 minutes before any new event starts, but the duration is customizable, and you can also restrict this behavior by entering a search term, in which case only events with that term will trigger the integration.
How this Google Calendar-Mattermost integration works
- Zapier watches Google Calendar for upcoming events (optionally) matching a specified search query
- Zapier posts a customizable reminder message into a Mattermost channel at a specified time before the event
- Google Calendar
Post new Twitter mentions to a channel on Mattermost
Keeping up with your community's conversation is a great way to capture new leads. Set up this integration to have every new Twitter mention piped directly to your Mattermost channel, and then you'll be able to reach out and follow up with everyone easily.
How this Twitter-Mattermost integration works
- A new Tweet includes a specified Twitter handle
- Zapier posts the Tweet in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Post new Gmail emails to Mattermost
Spend less time in your inbox, and more with your team. This Zapier integration forwards emails from your Gmail inbox into a Mattermost channel, letting you centralize important communication in a single place.
How this Gmail-Mattermost integration works
- A new email is delivered to your Gmail inbox
- Zapier posts the email in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Post a new message in Mattermost when a Google Sheets row is added
There's no need to keep checking your spreadsheets just in case there's new data—we'll notify you about it if you set up this automation. From then on, whenver a new row is added on Google Sheets, Zapier will post all the details to any Mattermost channel you want, keeping you and the team up-to-date.
How this Google Sheets-Mattermost integration works
- Someone adds a new row in your Google Sheet
- Zapier posts the info to one of your channels on Mattermost
- Google Sheets
Post new Zendesk tickets to Mattermost
Give your customers the support they need by reacting to issues quickly. This Zapier integration can help: It will trigger whenever a new ticket is received on Zendesk, automatically posting it to your Mattermost channel of choice so the team stays in the loop.
How this Zendesk-Mattermost integration works
- A new ticket is created in Zendesk
- Zapier posts the ticket in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Post new GitHub pull requests to a channel on Mattermost
Not everyone on the team will check GitHub, but a new pull request can be relevant for them. Make sure they know about it by setting up this integration. It will then fire off whenever a new pull request is created in your GitHub repo, posting them to your Mattermost channel with the info you need folks to know.
How this GitHub-Mattermost integration works
- A new pull request is submitted on your GitHub repository
- Zapier posts the pull request in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Post new Wufoo entries to a Mattermost channel
Why bother checking your form for new submissions, when automation can bring it to you? Once active, this integration will capture every new entry to a Wufoo form, posting it to a Mattermost channel with all the details you need the team to know.
How this Wufoo-Mattermost integration works
- Someone fills out your Wufoo form
- Zapier posts the entry in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Post new MailChimp subscribers to a channel on Mattermost
Keep track of your growing mailing list as new subscribers show up, not when you remember to check. Activate this integration, and it will post a message to a Mattermost channel when someone new subscribes to your mailing list on MailChimp, without fail.
How this MailChimp-Mattermost integration works
- A new user subscribes to your list on MailChimp
- Zapier posts the details in a customizable message into the Mattermost channel of your choice
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier June 5, 2015
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Post Message") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Mattermost Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Post a new message to a channel.