Create or update leads on Marketo from new people added in UPilot
When this happens
Step 1: New Person
Then do this
Step 2: Create or Update Lead
Looking to automate your marketing with Marketo whenever a new person is added into UPilot? With this UPilot Zapier integration with Marketo, every time a new person is added to UPilot, Zapier will automatically add the person to Marketo as a lead as well. If the lead already exists in Marketo, it will be automatically updated with the latest information.
Note: This integration doesn't create Marketo leads for already existing people in UPilot, but only new ones added after you've set it up
How this UPilot-Marketo integration works
- A new person is added in UPilot
- Zapier automatically creates a new lead in Marketo or updates the lead if it already exists
- New CompanyTriggers when a new company is created.Trigger
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created.Trigger
- Updated DealTriggers when an existing deal is updated.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Finds or creates a specific search lead.