How to connect Mailparser + NiceJob
Zapier lets you send info between Mailparser and NiceJob automatically—no code required.
- New Email ParsedTriggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.Trigger
- Person Created or UpdatedTriggers when a new person is created or an existing person is updated.Trigger
- Review Created or UpdatedTriggers when a new review is created or an existing review is updated.Trigger
- Create BookingCreates a new Booking.Action
- Create CaseCreates a new case.Action
- Create EmployeeCreates a new employee.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new Invoice.Action
- Create or Update PersonCreates a new Person or updates an exisitng person with the given email.Action
Creates a new payment.
Creates a new visit.
Enrolls a contact into a NiceJob campaign, defaulting to the Get Reviews campaign.
Find a person with a specific email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailparser + NiceJob.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.