How to connect LionDesk + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between LionDesk and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.Action
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactAction
- Create ContactCreates a new contact on your liondesk accountAction
- Start CampaignStart an existing campaign for a contact.Action
- Update HotnessUpdate the hotness of a contactAction
- Find ContactFinds a contact in LionDesk, to be able to use contact's information in subsequent actions.Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
Triggers when you get a new follower.
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate LionDesk and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.