How to connect K Factors + Podia
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Podia automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
New Membership Subscription
Triggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.Try ItTriggerInstant
Cancel Membership Subscription
Triggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Try ItTriggerInstant
If you would like this trigger to subscribe to a specific email list, please select one from the dropdown below. If 'Any' or the dropdown option 'Clear Current Choice' is selected, the zap will be triggered for all email lists (both site and pre-launch courses) in your Podia account.
The customer's email address
Should Podia automatically send a unsubscribe email?
Cancel subscription at the end of current periodRequired
Should Podia cancel subscription: at the end of current period (yes), or immediately (no)
How K Factors + Podia Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Podia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.