How to connect K Factors + DonorDock
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and DonorDock automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Gift Batch Closed
Triggered when a gift batch is closed in DonorDock.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Activity Created
Triggers when a new activity is created in DonorDock.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Badge Added to Contact
Triggers when a new badge is added to a contact record.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Contact Added to Marketing List
Triggers when a contact is added to a marketing list.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Appeal Created
Triggers when a new appeal is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How K Factors + DonorDock Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and DonorDock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.