How to connect join.me + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between join.me and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Upcoming MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Trigger
- Schedule New MeetingSchedules a join.me meetingAction
- Start Ad Hoc MeetingStarts an (unscheduled) join.me meetingAction
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate join.me and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Forms Tutorials
join.me by LogMeIn is the instant, intuitive online meeting and collaboration solution. With join.me users can share their screens, as well as host/attend audio and video meetings with ease. Integrate join.me into your workflow to save time, and stay connected with with coworkers and clients alike