How to connect TPNI Engage + Recurly
Zapier lets you send info between TPNI Engage and Recurly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CampaignTriggered when a new campaign is added.Trigger
- New Subscriber AddedNew Subscriber AddedTrigger
- New Timed Subscriber AddedTriggers a predefined amount of time after a subscriber is added, perfect for catching follow up responses.Trigger
- Add New SubscriberAdd New SubscriberAction
- New AccountTriggered when you add a new account.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggered when a new Invoice is created.Trigger
- Push NotificationGet instant triggers for Accounts, Subscriptions, and Payments.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggered when a new Subscription is created.Trigger
Triggered when a transaction is added.
Create a new account automatically.
Update an existing account.
- Step 1: Authenticate TPNI Engage + Recurly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.