How to connect I Done This + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and Status Hero automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
When a new entry is created.
automatically do this!
Create Team Holiday
Creates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.
Our most popular Zap!
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- New CommentTriggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.Trigger
- Record Member AbsenceRecords leave, vacation, or absence for a team member.Action
- Create Team HolidayCreates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.Action
- Record ActivityRecords an activity and adds it to the next check-in for a specific team member.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This + Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About I Done This
I Done This makes it easy to track and celebrate the progress that you and your colleagues make at work every day. We email you at day's end and ask, "What'd you get done today?" Just reply. The next morning, you'll get a digest that shows your team's accomplishments from yesterday. Start a conversation and share your thanks.