How to connect I Done This + PomoDoneApp
Zapier lets you send info between I Done This and PomoDoneApp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New EntryWhen a new entry is created.Trigger
- Create EntryCreate a new entry.Action
- Item CompleteTriggers when a task is marked as done.Trigger
- Current Timer StoppedTriggers when the app timer is stopped.Trigger
- New Timer StartedTriggers when the app timer is started.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates PomoDoneApp tasks from any source.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate I Done This and PomoDoneApp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About I Done This
I Done This makes it easy to track and celebrate the progress that you and your colleagues make at work every day. We email you at day's end and ask, "What'd you get done today?" Just reply. The next morning, you'll get a digest that shows your team's accomplishments from yesterday. Start a conversation and share your thanks.