Hiveage Help & Support
What Hiveage Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Item - Triggers when a new item is created
- New Expense Entry - Triggers when a new expense entry is created.
- New Connection - Triggers when a new connection is created.
- Create Connection - Creates a new connection.
- Create Expense Entry - Creates a new expense entry.
- Create Item - Creates a new item
How to Get Started with Hiveage on Zapier
To get started with Hiveage, first click to add a Hiveage account to be used in your Zap.
Next, you’ll be asked for your Hiveage API Key and Subdomain.
To find your API Key, log into your Hiveage account and head to ‘Your Global Profile’.
Copy your API key from the bottom of this screen and paste it into Zapier.
Your Subdomain/Hiveage ID can be found under ‘Settings’ in your Hiveage account.
Once you’ve entered your API Key and Subdomain and clicked ‘Continue’, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you’re all set!
Popular Things To Do With Hiveage
Common Problems with Hiveage on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message