How to connect GoTo Webinar + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Webinar and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
- Create WebinarCreate and schedule a new, single-session webinar.Action
- Find RegistrantFinds an existing registrant.Action
- Find WebinarFinds an existing webinar.Action
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Webinar and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.