How to connect Google Forms + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Instagram automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Media Posted in My Account
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
automatically do this!
Create a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms + Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.