How to connect Google Analytics + Sendlane
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Sendlane automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a contact is saved.
automatically do this!
Create a new Subscriber.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Contact SavedTriggers when a contact is saved.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Create SubscriberCreate a new Subscriber.Action
Unsubscribes a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics + Sendlane.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.