How to connect GetBusy + GoToWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between GetBusy and GoToWebinar automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.
Create a new registrant for a webinar.
- Create ConnectionCreates a connection from the details you specify.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note from the details you specify.Action
- Create To-doCreates a new to-do from the details you specify.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Finds an existing registrant.
Finds an existing webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate GetBusy + GoToWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.