Freshdesk + Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Freshdesk and Zapier.
It's easy to connect Freshdesk + Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.
Triggers when a Note is added to a Ticket.
Triggers when a user is updated.
Triggers when there is a new or updated app incident (an app is having issues, or is back to normal).
Triggers when an API is down or having issues.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.
Triggers when you another zap has been triggered.
Triggers when you add a new authorization.
Triggers whenever a new app is released for beta testing on Zapier.
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshdesk + Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.