Freshdesk + Burst SMS Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Freshdesk and Burst SMS.
It's easy to connect Freshdesk + Burst SMS and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.
Triggers when a Note is added to a Ticket.
Triggers when a user is updated.
Triggers when a delivery report is received for a message. Report values are "delivered", "pending", "hard-bounce", "soft-bounce".
Triggers when there's a new messages found in your SMS Inbox. Will also automatically detect an email address in the message and return this in the response.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Burst SMS list. "Global Opt-Out" and "Quick SMS" lists are not available for use via Zapier.
Triggers when a recipient clicks on Burst SMS Short URL.
Triggers when a message is received by a Virtual Mobile Number. Will also detect an email address in the message and return this in the response.
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshdesk + Burst SMS.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.