How to connect Frame.io + Microsoft Excel
Zapier lets you send info between Frame.io and Microsoft Excel automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
A file to be uploaded. Can be an actual Zapier File object or a public URL. See this help doc for more information.
How Frame.io + Microsoft Excel Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Frame.io and Microsoft Excel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Microsoft's Excel is a spreadsheet application used by millions of users across the world. It is part of the Office ecosystem and is considered the industry standard for spreadsheets. Only files on OneDrive for Business (available with Office 365 and Sharepoint server) are supported at this time with Zapier.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.