How to connect Forte Payments + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Forte Payments and Twilio automatically—no code required.
- New CreditTriggers when a new credit transaction has been created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer has been created.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a new sale transaction has been created.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a new schedule transaction has been created.Trigger
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Forte Payments + Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.