How to connect forms.app + HelpSpot
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and HelpSpot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- UpdateTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- SearchTriggers based on a search.Trigger
- Create a New RequestCreates a new request. Please note that one of the following is required; first name, last name, user id, email, or phone.Action
- Update an Existing RequestUpdates a request. Please note that xRequest id is required.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and HelpSpot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.