How to connect Facebook Groups + Email by Zapier + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups, Email by Zapier, and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Facebook Groups + Email by Zapier + YouTube
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Groups, Email by Zapier, and YouTube. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Email by Zapier
Send an email from your own custom
Trigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups, Email by Zapier, and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.