How to connect Datadog + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
- Item ShippedTriggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.