Send confirmation emails in MailerSend when new events are scheduled in Calendly
When this happens
Step 1: Invitee Created
Then do this
Step 2: Send a Template-Based Email
Reaching out to new invitees to let them know that their meeting request is confirmed will help avoid any confusion and decrease no-shows. Use this integration to send new invitees a confirmation email via MailerSend when they schedule an event in Calendly.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Email Is Clicked ThroughTriggers when the recipient clicks on a link.Trigger
- Email Is DeliveredTriggers when an email is delivered.Trigger
- Email Is Hard BouncedTriggers when an email is hard bounced.Trigger
- Email Is OpenedTriggers when an email is opened.Trigger
- Email Is SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- Email Is Soft BouncedTriggers when an email is soft bounced.Trigger
Triggers when a recipient unsubscribes from your mailing activity.
Send an email via your MailerSend account.
Send an email based on a template via your MailerSend account.