How to connect Buttondown + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Buttondown and Pardot automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new draft is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Get Scheduled Email
Triggers when a new scheduled email is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new email is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new subscriber is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Buttondown + Pardot Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Buttondown and Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.