How to connect Bluebird.cx + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Bluebird.cx and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SendsTriggers when a new send is created that fits the selected criteria.Trigger
- Create SendCreates gift send using Bluebird.cx systemAction
- Create Scheduled SendCreates scheduled gift send using Bluebird systemAction
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bluebird.cx and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.