How to connect AnswerForce + HighLevel
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and HighLevel automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new message is taken.
automatically do this!
Adds new account for agency
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.TriggerInstant
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTriggerInstant
- Add AccountAdds new account for agencyActionScheduled
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.ActionScheduled
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.ActionScheduled
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.ActionScheduled
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.ActionScheduled
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce + HighLevel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
AnswerForce is a live answering service that helps small businesses stay connected with customers during business and off-hours with solutions like customer support, lead capture, appointment setting and more. The AnswerForce app lets you view the transcript of your customer calls, organize internal messages and supports a wide range of integrations with various other business tools.