Zoho Projects Help & Support
How to Get Started with Zoho Projects on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do is connect your Zoho Projects Account to Zapier. After you sign up and start creating the Zap you want, Zapier will ask you to start the process.
Next you'll need to enter your Authtoken into your Zapier account, enter your Portal name, and click Continue.
You can generate Authtoken from this page. It is the value after AUTHTOKEN=
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
To get your portal name please follow these steps:
- in the authorization page you will be provided with a link to access the portal, if you already have one. The URL will look like this:
In the above image the portal name is “zillum” which comes after “portal/” and before “#” in the URL.
- If you don’t have a portal created in your Zoho Projects account, it will navigate to a page where you can enter your portal name and create your portal, like the one shown below:
The name that you enter while creating the portal is your portal name.
If your auth token and portal name were correct, you'll be connected and be able to continue setting up your Zap.
What Zoho Projects Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Log Time - Triggers when a new log-time is created.
- New Task List - Triggers when a new tasklist is created.
- New File - Triggers when a new file is added.
- New Project - Trigger when a new project is created.
- New Bug - Triggers when a new bug/issue is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a task is created or completed.
- New Milestone - Triggers when a new milestone is created.
- Create Project - Creates a new Project.
- Create Task List - Creates a new Task List.
- Create Bug - Creates a new Bug.
- Create Task - Creates a new Task.
- Create Milestone - Creates a new Milestone.
- Add Log Time - Creates a new log time.
- Upload File - Copy an already-existing file from another service to Zoho Projects.
Popular Things To Do With Zoho Projects
Common Problems with Zoho Projects on Zapier
Error: The given URL is wrong#
To fix this, make sure you have chosen the correct project. If you haven’t created a project yet in your account, create it first then set up your Zap.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message