How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Webhooks by Zapier + ClickSend SMS
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Webhooks by Zapier and ClickSend SMS automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Zapier Chrome extension + Webhooks by Zapier + ClickSend SMS
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Zapier Chrome extension, Webhooks by Zapier, and ClickSend SMS. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Input Fields (Optional)
Pick off a Child Key
Query String Params
Send As JSON
Catch Raw Hook
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Try ItTriggerInstant
Wrap Request In Array
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension, Webhooks by Zapier, and ClickSend SMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.