How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Quip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.Action
- Add Row to SpreadsheetThis action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.Action
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Send MessageSend a message to a Quip thread.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Quip is a modern productivity suite that enables you and your team to collaborate on any device. It works across iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, and the desktop web. Quip has a simple and elegant interface that combines documents and messages into a single chat-like “thread” of updates, making collaboration immediate and easy. You can share documents, tables, checklists, and more so multiple people can edit and discuss together in a single, shared workspace.