How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Mailgun
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Mailgun automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New Log DataMailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.Trigger
- New Bounce EventTrack Bounce Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Complaint EventTrack Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Delivery EventTrack Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Failed Delivery EventTrack Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.Trigger
- New Open/Click EventWebhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.Trigger
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Triggered when a new mailing list is added to your account.
Send an email, via your Mailgun account.
Adds a new member to a mailinglist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Mailgun.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.