How to connect Xodo Sign + Salesforce
Zapier lets you send info between Xodo Sign and Salesforce automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new document is completed. Note: This trigger only checks for new documents being completed every 15 minutes.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Include audit trailRequired
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new document has been sent. Note: This trigger only checks for documents sent every 15 minutes.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Enable SMS Signer Authentication
Custom Requester Name
Custom Requester Email
Redirect URL After Signature
Require All Signers
- Step 1: Authenticate Xodo Sign and Salesforce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.