How to connect WordPress + Facebook Lead Ads (Legacy)
Zapier lets you send info between WordPress and Facebook Lead Ads (Legacy) automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new comment is added.
Upload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
- Facebook Lead Ads (Legacy)
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate WordPress + Facebook Lead Ads (Legacy).30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.