How to connect WaiverForever + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Waiver Signed
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
automatically do this!
Create or Update Contact
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact in Ontraport.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.