Post Twitter tweets from a given user in Yammer
When this happens
Step 1: User Tweet
Then do this
Step 2: Create Message
This Twitter Yammer integration brings tweets from the Twitter profiles you choose into your Yammer space. You can curate a select group of influential Twitter users as "required reading" for your company. Not being on Twitter is no longer an excuse for missing out on important and compelling tweets.
Note: Set up a new instance of this integration for each Twitter user stream you'd like to feature in Yammer.
How It Works
- The selected person you choose tweets
- Zapier crossposts those Tweets to Yammer
What You Need
- Twitter account
- Yammer account
- Liked TweetTriggers when a specific user likes a tweet.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.Trigger
- Tweet in ListTriggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.Trigger
- New Follower of MeTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- My TweetTriggers when you tweet something new.Trigger
- Search & Geo MentionTriggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.Trigger
- Search MentionTriggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).Trigger
- User TweetTriggers when a specific user tweets.Trigger
Adds a user to one of your lists.
Creates a tweet. Optionally, include an image, video, or GIF.
Updates your profile image on Twitter.
Finds information about a specific user.
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.