Twitter + Amazon SNS Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Twitter and Amazon SNS.
It's easy to connect Twitter + Amazon SNS and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a specific user likes a tweet.
Triggers when there is a new tweet in a specific list you choose.
Triggers when you tweet something new.
Triggers when any user creates a new Tweet that contains a specific search term (like a word, phrase, username or hashtag).
Triggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.
Triggers when a user of your choosing gets a new follower.
Triggers when you get a new follower.
Triggers from mention of search term in a specific geo location.
Triggers when a specific user tweets.
Triggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitter + Amazon SNS.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.