How to connect Trint + Wistia
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and Wistia automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.Action
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created in your Wistia account.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to your Wistia account.Trigger
- New Viewing SessionTriggers when a video is watched. Optionally, choose to trigger only when a percentage of the video is watched.Trigger
Triggers when there is a visitor that has watched a video in your Wistia account.
Triggers when a visitor's email is captured.
Creates an Embed Code to embed a Wistia Video on any webpage.
Creates a new project in your Wistia account.
Uploads a video to your Wistia account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint and Wistia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.