How to connect Trint + CallFire
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and CallFire automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.Action
- New Inbound Call ReceivedTriggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text in your CallFire Account.Trigger
- Create Text MessageSends a text message to the numberAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint and CallFire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.