Teamleader + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Teamleader and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Teamleader + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new deal is created.
Triggers when a new contact is added.
Triggers when a deal is accepted.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
Triggers when a new Company is added.
Triggers when an invoice is paid.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Track Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Teamleader + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.