How to connect Tabidoo + Leadfeeder
Zapier lets you send info between Tabidoo and Leadfeeder automatically—no code required.
- Delete RecordTriggers after a record is deleted.Trigger
- Edit RecordTriggers after a record is edited.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreate a new RecordAction
- Update RecordUpdate a recordAction
- Find RecordFinds a RecordAction
- Find or Create RecordFinds a RecordAction
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).Trigger
Triggers when a lead matching your criteria visits your site again. Visit information on the trigger contains data of the first visit during that day.
Find a lead in Leadfeeder by its name or website URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Tabidoo and Leadfeeder.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.