How to connect SuperSaaS + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between SuperSaaS and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Change AppointmentTriggers on a new, changed or deleted appointment.Trigger
- Change UserTriggers on a new, changed or deleted user.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when a stand-alone form is submitted.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a user creates a new user login.Trigger
- Credit PurchaseTriggers when a user buys something in your shop.Trigger
- Reminder or Follow UpTriggers on a reminder or a follow up.Trigger
- Send MailTriggers on email. Switches off regular sending.Trigger
Triggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate SuperSaaS and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.